We accept enrollment in the Gestalt School via a form, which is available on our website. Filling it out is essential for a full application. Please read the application procedure carefully.
Enrollment in the Gestalt School
- Enrollment is accepted through a form available on the School’s website to which a resume must be attached.
- We also accept enrollment by phone and email, but then you will also need to send an application form and resume via email.
- Decision on acceptance, the office sends within 1 day of sending the application.
- The school prepares and sends a contract with a payment schedule.
- The completed and signed contract must be returned within 7 days of receipt. The date of receipt of the contract by the candidate is considered to be the date the contract was sent by the School.
- After 7 days, the participant receives a message from the School requesting confirmation of participation. If the message remains unanswered, the School removes the applicant from the list of participants, thus freeing up space for other interested parties.
- A participant has the opportunity to enter Stage II of the training when he/she has completed Stage 1 of the training at the Lodz Gestalt School or at another School of the same modality.
- If Stage I of the School was completed at another Institute, it is necessary to send a certificate of completion of Stage I with the signature of the training unit
- The participant takes an interview and receives a positive result from the interview.
- About the interview, trainees will be informed up to a few days after the end of stage 1.
- The participant will learn the result of the interview within 3 working days. If the decision is negative, the committee will provide the reason for the decision and give guidance on what area still needs to be worked on.