Parking lots near Gestalt School: We realize that finding a parking space in Lodz is not the easiest thing to do, so we have prepared a list of several recommendable parking lots. We would also like to remind you that there is a paid parking zone in the city center (8am-6pm on weekdays).
As of October 1, 2022, management of the Lodz Paid Parking Zone will be taken over by a new operator – a consortium of Indigo Poland and Indigo Infra Belgium and Indigo Park Belgium. What does this mean for customers?
First, more apps with which to make parking payments:
- City Park App,
- moBiLET and
Paid parking zones
Second, the addition of another parking zone (Zone D):
Hourly price list
Third, changes in hourly rates:
Subzone A and C
- A stop of up to half an hour. – PLN 2.50
- For the first hour. – PLN 5.00
- For the second hour. – PLN 5.50
- For the third hour. – PLN 6.00
- For the fourth and each subsequent hour. – PLN 5.00
- A stop of up to half an hour. – PLN 2.00
- For the first hour. – PLN 4.00
- For the second hour. – PLN 4.50
- For the third hour. – PLN 5.00
- For the fourth and each subsequent hour. – PLN 4.00
- A stop of up to half an hour. – PLN 1.50
- For the first hour. – PLN 3.00
- For the second hour. – PLN 3.50
- For the third hour. – PLN 4.00
- For the fourth and each subsequent hour. – PLN 3.50
Fees for individual hours of parking add up, for example, the fee for 3 hours of parking in Subzone A is PLN 16.50 (i.e., PLN 5 + PLN 5.50 + PLN 6).
- In front of the City Hall, on ul. There are 10 free parking spaces on Pilsudski Street – free parking spaces can be found in this parking lot until 8:30 a.m.
- By the Pasaż Łódzki shopping center – 30 Jana Pawła II Avenue, Łódź
- By the Manufaktura shopping center – Drewnowska 58, Lodz.
- At the Łódź – Fabryczna railway station (from the side of the Planetarium EC1 Bronisław Sałaciński Square 1, Łódź) – a large number of parking spaces available
- Between the blocks of Lodz Manhattan (entrance from Wigury Street) – Piotrkowska 204/210, Lodz.
- Sienkiewicza 7/9, Lodz
- Piotrkowska 172, Lodz
- In the parking lot of the Lodz Gallery you can leave your car for free for 3 hours
Nearest paid private parking lots
- Street. Nawrot 3/5 – 5 minutes walk from the School
- Street. Zamenhofa 2 – 3 minutes walk from the School
- Parking OFF Piotrkowska Center – 2 minutes walk from the School
- ZONE I: ul. Sienkiewicza 81
- ZONE II: ul. Sienkiewicza 58
- al. Tadeusz Kosciuszko 34 – 5 minutes walk from the School
- Parking wielopoziomowy SMŚ, Manhattan – 5 minut pieszo od Szkoły
- Street. Henryka Sienkiewicza 113
Due to the changing prices of private parking lots, we do not provide prices.