School of Gestalt Psychotherapy – The task of the School is to prepare participants for responsible and independent psychotherapeutic work. The Lodz Gestalt School offers full substantive and practical preparation in this field, while meeting all the standards of the EAGT Organization, under which it is subordinate. After completing the full four-year training process, the participant can apply for EAGT (European Association for Gestalt Therapy) Certification.
Gestalt Psychotherapy School – what should you know when choosing a Psychotherapy School?
- What are the characteristics of a particular trend?
- Are the assumptions of a particular trend in line with our beliefs, values?
- What are the criteria for admission to a particular School?
- Does the program meet the standards of the Association of a particular modality?
- Does graduation from the School give full qualification to practice as a psychotherapist in a particular modality?
- What is the credit and exam system like?
- Does completing a full four-year training course give you the opportunity to apply for certification from the Association under which the School of Psychotherapy falls?
- What requirements must be met for future certification?
If you are interested in working in the Gestalt movement, on this page you will find answers to all the above questions. If you have others, we will be happy to answer them. We are available:
- By email: [email protected]
- By phone: 575 591 555