I am a graduate of SWPS University with a degree in psychology and a Gestalt psychotherapist certified with EAGT (European Association for Gestalt Therapy). I provide psychological consultations, individual psychotherapy for adults and couples therapy. I work in accordance with the Code of Ethics of the Polish Society for Gestalt Psychotherapy (PTPG), and I regularly supervise my work. I systematically improve my professional qualifications by participating in trainings, workshops and thematic conferences.
I believe that everyone can make changes in their lives, find their right path and live with more balance, joy and peace of mind. There is a way out of every situation. Sometimes you just need to take the first step, come and just talk.
I work with individuals:
- Experiencing relationship difficulties (working with couples),
- going through a crisis in professional, private life (loss of job, death of a loved one, etc.),
- experiencing depression, low self-esteem,
- experiencing fear or generalized anxiety in various situations,
- Having difficulties in interpersonal relations,
- experiencing high levels of stress,
- looking for the meaning of life-your new path,
- being DDA,
- being LGBTQ+.