Gestalt workshop series for psychotherapists working in other modalities – Dominika Plisiecka
You are cordially invited to a workshop with Dominika Plisiecka!
Title: Workshop process in the Gestalt current for psychotherapists of other modalities
Moderator: Dominika Plisiecka
Organizer: Lodz Gestalt School
Deadline: 20.10.2023 – 24.03.2024
Number of hours: 86 clock hours (5 sessions)
Place: Headquarters of the Lodz Gestalt School, ul. 125 Piotrkowska St., Lodz
Number of participants: 8 – 12 people
For whom: For therapists of other modalities than Gestalt, psychologists, educators working in the area of support.
Cost: PLN 4,300, spread in installments:
- First installment: PLN 1,300.00 (one thousand three hundred zlotys 00/100) – payable within 7 days of sending the application form,
- Second installment: PLN 3,000 (three thousand zlotys 00/100) – payable according to the following schedule:
- – PLN 600.00 – installment payable by 10.10.2023.
- – PLN 600.00 – installment payable by 10.11.2023.
- – PLN 600.00 – installment payable by 10.12.2023.
- – PLN 600.00 – installment payable by 10.01.2024.
- – PLN 600.00 – installment payable by 10.02.2024.
Gestalt for psychotherapists of other modalities – description:
The Gestalt workshop for psychotherapists of other modalities is an intensive form of group work aimed at therapists working in other modalities than Gestalt, but also at psychologists, educators working in the area of support. The course of the workshop is planned for 5 intensive meetings, during which participants will be able to acquire the necessary knowledge and basic skills to conduct therapeutic processes in accordance with the methodological assumptions of Gestalt psychology. The program of the workshop emphasizes basic theoretical considerations, but especially the personal development of the participants, as well as their working techniques and the possibility of intervisit consultation.
The purpose of the workshop is to create the basic conditions for practical enrichment of methods of psychotherapeutic work with elements of the Gestalt trend. We send the schedule of meetings by email. Participants in the workshop, upon completion, will receive a certificate confirming their participation in the training.
Applications for a gestalt workshop for psychotherapists of another modality:
Registration for the workshop is accepted using the registration form, which is available here: GESTALT WORKSHOP – REGISTRATION FORM and which should be sent to the following email address: [email protected]
Integration and interpersonal training
- Getting to know each other’s participants, discerning personal needs and expectations
- Communication training with consideration of Gestalt methodology
Introduction to Gestalt psychotherapy
- Philosophical sources of Gestalt psychotherapy – existentialism, phenomenology, holism
- Kurt Lewin’s field theory
- A Gestalt view of contact
- Figure and background theory
Experience cycle/Mechanisms for building contact
- Self-regulation as the only available way to satisfy a need
- The principle of phenomenological perception of the world and closing the figure in an accessible way at a given time
- Mechanisms as creative adaptation in border contact
- Border breaks as a way of existence
Structure of a psychotherapy session
- Pre-contact, preparatory phase
- Phase of selecting threads for work
- Significant moments of the session, creative experiences
- Summary and closure phase
- Experience building – creating an experiment by making it process oriented
- Discussion and creative exchange of views and experiences
- Summary of knowledge. Assimilation of personal experience
Schedule of classes (DOWNLOAD) – Gestalt School for Psychotherapists – Group 1
|ACTIVITY NO.||DATE||THEME||DAYS AND TIMES OF CLASSES|
|1.||20.10 – 22.10.2023||Integration and interpersonal training||Friday: 15:00 – 19:00, Saturday, Sunday: 9:00 – 15:00|
|2.||01.12 – 03.12.2023||Introduction to Gestalt psychotherapy||Friday: 15:00 – 19:00, Saturday, Sunday: 9:00 – 15:00|
|3.||19.01 – 21.01.2023||Experience cycle/Mechanisms of contact building/Intervention||Friday: 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm, Saturday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm, Sunday: 9:00 – 19:00|
|4.||16.02 – 18.02.2023||Structure of psychotherapy session/intervention||Friday: 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm, Saturday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm, Sunday: 9:00 – 19:00|
|5.||22.03 – 24.03.2024||Summary – Assimilation of Experience/Intervention||Friday: 15:00 – 19:00, Saturday, Sunday: 9:00 – 15:00|