Recruitment to the School – Stage II – School Stage of the Lodz Gestalt School takes place twice a year. All information about the calls will be regularly updated on our website. To enter Stage II, the following conditions must be met:
- Complete Stage I of training at the Lodz Gestalt School or at another School of the same modality.
- Obtain a positive decision from the committee on admission after an interview.
All information regarding interview dates can be obtained by email: [email protected] as well as by phone: 575 591 555.
School Recruitment – Stage II – School Stage – Applications:
- Applications of Students completing Stage I at the Lodz Gestalt School.
Students, completing Stage I at the Lodz Gestalt School, will be informed directly by the School about the date of the interviews which means that they do not have to fill out an application form from the School’s website.
- Applications from Students who have completed a Development Year at another Gestalt Institute
- We accept applications via the form available on our website.
- Please also send your Cv to our email address, as we recruit candidates based on it as well as it will be necessary at the interview, email: [email protected]
- It is possible to apply by email or telephone, but filling out the form is necessary for a full application and preparation of the contract at a later stage – if someone has difficulty filling out the form or does not have access to the Internet, the office will be happy to assist in completing the documents.
Stage II – a total of PLN 40,200 (can be paid at one time, but this does not entail an additional training discount).
- Entry fee in the amount of: 7200 (paid to the School’s account within 7 days of receiving the contract)
- 30 installments of: 1100 (paid regularly by the 10th of each month, i.e., according to the payment schedule attached to the contract).